[探讨]问题6:在摩尔-库仑 模型中 是怎么判定 何时会有塑性变形?何时破坏? [复制链接]

上一主题 下一主题
离线mano

发帖
土币
威望
原创币
只看该作者 12楼 发表于: 2007-09-01
This part is from my second post here (为什么说TOTAL STRESS是只适用于ELASTIC ?从哪里可以看出来啊?): V9r58hbVT  
u9~RD  
"The total stress analysis plasticity occurs as soon as the total stresses reach the failure R$xkcg2(  
$v*0 \O  
criterium while with an effective stresses analysis plasticity occurs when the effective stresses 4}t&AW4  
M!E#T-)  
reach the failure criterium. |0A:0'uA!  
r" )zR,  
The latter is of course more realistic; only the effective stresses determine plasticity, not the water pressures. "  Q`4]\)Dp  
A_\ZY0Xt  
In M-C model, the plasticity is considered here, no 粘塑性. {Vj25Gt  
T.j&UEsd  
引用第8楼daniellb1023于2007-08-31 20:39发表的  : W2 ([vRT  
还有一个问题,土一般是考虑为PLASTIC?还是粘塑性? OJH:k~]0!  
为什么说TOTAL STRESS是只适用于ELASTIC ?从哪里可以看出来啊? Y =BXV7\  
谢谢
离线mano

发帖
土币
威望
原创币
只看该作者 13楼 发表于: 2007-09-01
引用第9楼ggbbggb于2007-09-01 02:42发表的  : y&.[Nt '+  
"When comes to Undrianed simulation, the phi is usually very small. So the MC model is not suitble for this condition, for MC is based on frictional material."
1 Why phi is usually very small in undrained simulation?
In undrained condition, the phi normally is zero. The failure line is flat.
2 You say MC model is not suitble for this condition, FOR MC is based on frictional material. TEHN you are telling us that the frictional material is not suitable for undrained condition. I am very confused by this.
You can use MC model for this condition. But it is not good when you use undrained shear strength M!s@w%0?'  
because the increase of effective stresses will increase strength.
离线mano

发帖
土币
威望
原创币
只看该作者 14楼 发表于: 2007-09-01
When you think about more about how you determine the plastic and failure point and calculate them N[j7^q7Xt  
sX3Vr&r  
in drained  and undrained condition or program by yourself. You may know what I talk about. FxKb  
bp6 La`+  
V 'Gi2gNaP  
引用第10楼ggbbggb于2007-09-01 02:46发表的  : *|x2"?d-F:  
" \<VwGbzFi  
Some points you may concern:
1) M-C model, undrained condition, effective stress analysis: Q^v8n1  
    In this case, the plasticity can be predicted as usual; j\nnx8`7  
离线ggbbggb

发帖
土币
威望
原创币
只看该作者 15楼 发表于: 2007-09-01
引用第13楼mano于2007-09-01 04:27发表的  : +U^dllL7  
*ZGQ`#1.X6  
?4q6>ipx  
1So Phi means the failire phi for total stress? ls,gQ]B:P  
7 .+kcqX  
2 I also think MC is not fit for describing the strength in undrained cases. But why does it matter when effective stress increase?
GGbbGGb
离线ggbbggb

发帖
土币
威望
原创币
只看该作者 16楼 发表于: 2007-09-01
引用第14楼mano于2007-09-01 04:30发表的  : |=38t8Ge&  
When you think about more about how you determine the plastic and failure point and calculate them
in drained  and undrained condition or program by yourself. You may know what I talk about.
Ko''G5+  
X^9_'T9  
.,m$Cm  
you mean sth like " plasticity can be modlled as usual" , &r DOqj  
u used "predicted", which confused me very much.
GGbbGGb
离线mano

发帖
土币
威望
原创币
只看该作者 17楼 发表于: 2007-09-01
1 So Phi means the failire phi for total stress? fhfdNmtR)I  
Cn28&$:J  
Yes, the total stress failure line is flat, the phi is zero. G0]q(.sOy  
e>z7?"N  
2 I also think MC is not fit for describing the strength in undrained cases. But why does it matter when effective stress increase? %$]u6GKabi  
A| Y\Y}  
MC is bilinear model, elastic part is linear and then plastic behavior after that.  In the elastic part, the total stress analysis for undrained condition is the same. The plastic part is not good after failure. SfL,_X]*  
g s'bv#4yd  
I wonder what else simple model you can use for undrained condition in clay ?  The effective Mohr -Coulomb line is base on C', phi' and effective stress. I mean the strength is controlled by effective stress. And the effective stress increase, the shear strength will increase in real.
离线ggbbggb

发帖
土币
威望
原创币
只看该作者 18楼 发表于: 2007-09-01
引用第17楼mano于2007-09-01 06:53发表的  : ( I,V+v+{Y  
I mean the strength is controlled by effective stress. And the effective stress increase, the shear strength will increase in real. -OkKLub  
=G=.THRUk  
WMUw5h  
I still don't get what this means. cL1cBWd  
MESQAsx%  
1 What does "the effective stress increase" means? effective sigma-1,2,3 ? or others... t}oxHEa V  
1m ![;Pg3  
2  Let's assume the stuff in 1 increases. How do you know shear strength MUST increase?
GGbbGGb
离线daniellb1023

发帖
土币
威望
原创币
只看该作者 19楼 发表于: 2007-09-01
thanks for your reply , but i still have some quaries want to clarify with you:- ER|5_  
$ jn tT(V  
1。plaxis 里面的plastic point 应该就是你说塑性点。我想问,这些点是不是就是接近fail的点?如果run construction sequence的时候,如果不能运行下去,出现错误,是不是说明是这些点fail了?那么请问应该怎么做才可以让你的程序继续运行。或者应该做些什么improvement 工作? 谢谢。 sP&E{{<QTF  
In M-C Model, the plastic start from the failure point (these two start point is the same point). When the soil yield, it failure. But the plastic strain can still be calculated.  Normally, the program still can continue to proceed untill the big strain occur (big crack in some where). <w:fR|O  
eVlI:yqppj  
I can almost understand your point. but may i know the answer for the question i highlighted ? B}!n6j`  
VtmUK$k}I  
2。你的帖子里面说,如果是undrain conditioin的soil,从塑性和弹性来说,你建议用effective stress的方法来算。不过一般undrain condition的土都是clay / clayey soil.那么按经验+理论来说,不是一般都作total stress analysis的吗?这样不就是有矛盾之处了吗? +22[ h@  
y1AS^'  
You may read my previous posts.  For undrained condition, there are three options in PLAXIS: 4%]{46YnK  
#".{i+3E  
A) analysis in terms of effective stresses (undrained material with E', v', r%a$u%)oD  
c', phi' and psi').    odhgIl&u  
is the " undrained material" you mentioned is "clay " or also "silt"? because sand should always be drained, unless in special case.  if yes. you suggest to use effective stress analysis for clay/silt? 1ii.nt1 u  
(by the way, psi is the value for what? and normally what is the value for typ. soil? )
MR~BWH?@1  
6Q>w\@lF  
VEpQT Qp  
B) analysis in terms of effective stresses with undrained strength >\i{,F=U7  
parameters (undrained material with E', v', but with c_u, phi=0) Gs9jX/ #  
jjbw.n+1  
compare the parameter between A)&B). seems like only c/c' & phi is different. may i know how to determine what one i should use. I mean how to apply it based on the real case. I2/wu(~>  
'1{~y3  
C) analysis in terms of total stresses (material is drained and dry, or non C1nQZtF R  
porous, E_u, v_u, c_u and phi = 0) w5|"cD#8A  
ov+qYBuFw  
i can understand why to use this parameter for non-porous material. However, if the material is "drained" , which mean is "sand" or "dry silt/clay". in this case, it is suitable to use total stress analysis? or use effective is better. as the relationship/effert between water and soil in this case may not so.....closed. gGX/p6"  
v0y7N_U5n  
actually , i have seen your this post. and understand that Plaxis can model the soil parameter/properties in such kind of way. However, i have some quaries also, some of questions have listed above. and additional question is: 1. based on my memory. there is a reference book/notes saying/suggesting that if the soil the clay, better to use undrain condition and use total stress analysis (because it is more realitic). am i right? or i misunderstood the reference notes?  and if i input effective stress parameters. is "gama dry " = "gama wet - water density" ?  thanks. SVpe^iQ]1\  
,L^L uw'7  
3。在plaxis运行中,如果你想对改土进行total stress analysis,是不是就是把这个土的parameter都输入undrain的?gama wet 约=gama dry, 输入c/phi? 如果你要对改土进行effective stress analysis,就输入drain的condition? 输入c', phi', gama wet>> gama dry?  #z~oc^J^T  
\"*l:x-u  
A),B),C) can answer this question two! kOjq LA  
!XicX9n  
yes.  but may i double check with you something. 7oWv'  
1. is about the soil density. which i also wrote in question 2. V]8fn MH  
2. from your answer of question2 c). for undrain material, if the material because drain due to some reason (ie: long term effect). you still suggested to input undrain parameters for this soil? or need to change it to drain parameter?
$ OR>JnV  
bH.">IV  
\\T I4A^#  
Really Thanks, friend. &]M<G)9  
you already help me a lot.......
离线mano

发帖
土币
威望
原创币
只看该作者 20楼 发表于: 2007-09-01
To daniellb1023 v ;9s  
Suggestion: m&x0,8  
Zf"AqGP  
1) Read through the PLAXIS Manual, it explains a lot too! RDZq(rKc  
I;`V*/s8"  
2)Try to read some books about soil strength or soil mechanics including undrained and drained condition discussion. ^\CQWgY(  
l(`w]=t&  
1。plaxis 里面的plastic point 应该就是你说塑性点。我想问,这些点是不是就是接近fail的点?如果run construction sequence的时候,如果不能运行下去,出现错误,是不是说明是这些点fail了?那么请问应该怎么做才可以让你的程序继续运行。或者应该做些什么improvement 工作? 谢谢。 MHbRG_zW  
^NCH)zK]v  
When you run the program, what's the error you meet? <E ^:{J95  
@fY!@xSf  
1)Numerical error: Check your geometry and some soil parameters (it may be obvious wrong) RsY<j& f  
<ya3|ycnS  
2)Interplation error and accurancy: you can increase the tolerate error, desired steps and so on. Check the Manual! EmH{G  
F3qi$3HM  
2。你的帖子里面说,如果是undrain conditioin的soil,从塑性和弹性来说,你建议用effective stress的方法来算。不过一般undrain condition的土都是clay / clayey soil.那么按经验+理论来说,不是一般都作total stress analysis的吗?这样不就是有矛盾之处了吗? 7!%cKZCY  
e*g; +nz  
Total stress analysis for undrained condition is traditional thinking. But when you program, the result is not good.  So far many software use effective stress analysis to deal with this issue(Please check out Manual, it explain that very clear) 0#q_LB  
n% *u;iG  
You may read my previous posts.  For undrained condition, there are three options in PLAXIS: o#T,vu0s  
qmK!d<4  
A) analysis in terms of effective stresses (undrained material with E', v', tQ)8HVKF  
c', phi' and psi').  Wb|IWn H$  
is the " undrained material" you mentioned is "clay " or also "silt"? because sand should always be drained, unless in special case.  if yes. you suggest to use effective stress analysis for clay/silt? z!1j8o2  
(by the way, psi is the value for what? and normally what is the value for typ. soil? ) LJiMtqg  
,4\vi|  
)~5`A*Ku  
B) analysis in terms of effective stresses with undrained strength @wg*~"d  
parameters (undrained material with E', v', but with c_u, phi=0) A>PM'$"sT  
z><JbSE?  
compare the parameter between A)&B). seems like only c/c' & phi is different. may i know how to determine what one i should use. I mean how to apply it based on the real case. & =frt3  
C*KRu`t  
C) analysis in terms of total stresses (material is drained and dry, or non x,>=X` T  
porous, E_u, v_u, c_u and phi = 0) XGUF9arN  
fEpY3od  
i can understand why to use this parameter for non-porous material. However, if the material is "drained" , which mean is "sand" or "dry silt/clay". in this case, it is suitable to use total stress analysis? or use effective is better. as the relationship/effert between water and soil in this case may not so.....closed. c_" .+Fa  
XJQ[aU"[]N  
actually , i have seen your this post. and understand that Plaxis can model the soil parameter/properties in such kind of way. However, i have some quaries also, some of questions have listed above. and additional question is: 1. based on my memory. there is a reference book/notes saying/suggesting that if the soil the clay, better to use undrain condition and use total stress analysis (because it is more realitic). am i right? or i misunderstood the reference notes?  and if i input effective stress parameters. is "gama dry " = "gama wet - water density" ?  thanks. K.cNx  
|e9}G,1  
3。在 plaxis运行中,如果你想对改土进行total stress analysis,是不是就是把这个土的parameter都输入undrain的?gama wet 约=gama dry, 输入c/phi? 如果你要对改土进行effective stress analysis,就输入drain的condition? 输入c', phi', gama wet>> gama dry? ?>,aq>2O$  
R=IeAuZR4k  
A),B),C) can answer this question two! ~MXPiZG?  
$<y b~z7J  
yes.  but may i double check with you something. weu'<C   
1. is about the soil density. which i also wrote in question 2. fg,~[%1  
*</;:?  
In MC model, it can not consider soil relative density (Dr). lP@9%L  
J>+Dv?Ni$  
2. from your answer of question2 c). for undrain material, if the material because drain due to some reason (ie: long term effect). you still suggested to input undrain parameters for this soil? or need to change it to drain parameter? C!.6:Aj  
2L,e\]2Z  
If it is long term analysis, it should be drained condition, use drained parameters.
[ 此贴被mano在2007-09-02 07:58重新编辑 ]
1条评分
geofem 鲜花 +1 - 2007-09-01
离线daniellb1023

发帖
土币
威望
原创币
只看该作者 21楼 发表于: 2007-09-01
"In MC model, it can not consider soil density." N.VzA 6 C  
+ivz  
what does it mean? the model does not consider soil density? then how the earth pressure come out? the active soil pressure should something like ka*density*H.....if no density...........then.....?!?!
离线mano

发帖
土币
威望
原创币
只看该作者 22楼 发表于: 2007-09-02
Sorrry, I mean the MC can not model the relative density (Dr) after compaction effect.
离线daniellb1023

发帖
土币
威望
原创币
只看该作者 23楼 发表于: 2007-09-02
may in know what is the value of "gama sat" - "gama wet"..........? tw.%'oJ7  
(i know it depends on degree of sat/......but i just want to know a general value or experience value)  EGV@L#  
KJ~f ~2;  
mT~:k}u~W  
thanks
快速回复
限100 字节
温馨提示:欢迎交流讨论,请勿纯表情、纯引用!

上一个 下一个

浙公网安备 33010602003799号 浙ICP备14021682号-1

工业和信息化部备案管理系统网站